How an innovative Neuropathy solution disproves Neurologists in Case Study

One of the most popular questions we get from readers is:

“What can I do about peripheral neuropathy?”

Here in fact is an excerpt from a recent e-mail we received:

“I have been experiencing tingling in the feet and toes. I have recently completed some testing with a Dr. Smith (name changed for privacy), board certified neurologist, associated with City Hospital (name changed). Shock and needle tests were done on both legs and feet measuring the neural responses and it was determined that I do have neuropathy.

“I have constant tingling in the feet and toes. My age is 69. Dr. Smith has no solutions for my problem. He informs me that the scientific neurological medical research (including the American Neurological Society) does not have any evidence that there are neuropathy treatments or supplements (such as Vitamin Bs and R-alpha Lipoic acid) with proven efficacy.

Neuropathy Treatment Exercise:



“I have done some beginning research and came across the work of a Dr. Labrum who seems to have had personal results with his own neuropathy and also helped many others.

Our response to these neuropathy questions is simple:

Yes, we are aware of Dr. Labrum’s innovative work, and if you are a peripheral neuropathy sufferer we highly recommend his program.

More details: Physiotherapy for Chronic Peripheral Neuropathy


Here are a few simple reasons why:

1) It’s working. Time and again we hear from readers who have decided to follow along with Dr. Labrum’s approach and they are getting results (Read the update below from the reader we just cited).

2) Dr. Labrum is not a pharmaceutical payroll player like most researchers today. He’s a genuine person who was genuinely diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy, and thus genuinely motivated to find his own, independent solution to this epidemic on his own dime.

3) Dr. Labrum’s neuropathy recommendations are natural, simple enough for anyone to employ, and backed by legitimate research.

4) The steps for addressing peripheral neuropathy that Dr. Labrum put together provide a comprehensive method of resolving this complex condition that you can begin right now. When someone follows these steps they can realistically expect to:

A) Reduce the pain and discomfort of neuropathy symptoms.

B) Repair damaged peripheral nerves so they begin to function properly again.

C) Restore the sanguinary (big word for “blood”) environment in the extremities where the peripheral nerves are located back to a healthy state.

D) Correct and reorient the confused communication signals that damaged peripheral nerves are sending to the brain, resulting in the debilitating symptoms.

E) Improve circulation in the extremities, where this will aid in flushing away dangerous toxins.

F) Enhance your overall health with minimal effort given the complexity of peripheral neuropathy.

In a follow up message the reader we quoted has this to say:

“Thank you for your encouraging comments about Dr. Labrum’s neuropathy program. I went ahead and have been following it for a few weeks now and already I am feeling a very noticeable difference. It’s almost like I have been able to turn down the “volume” on the constant tingling in my feet and toes. I am sleeping much better and my balance has improved. I am optimistic that I will fully overcome my neuropathy and I plan to follow Dr. Labrum’s steps until I do.

“By the way, I have shared Dr. Labrum’s neuropathy steps with Dr. Smith. He can’t explain my results in his professional opinion, but he is considering encouraging several other patients with difficult peripheral neuropathy to try the solution due to the lack of other options.”

If you are a peripheral neuropathy sufferer looking for a legitimate, non-medication treatment, or know of someone else who is, this is the answer.

Related

Health 6118661185572457463

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

Connect Us

item